Christmas Music

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I bought the soundtrack to "A Charlie Brown Christmas" today from Starbucks, I am listening to it right now, I am SO EXCITED!! My other favourite combination of Christmas music is called "A Newfie Gold Christmas" I own it on cassette (that's how long I've had it) and can't seem to find it on CD...I will dig it up when I get to my mom's place and listen to it over and over and over and over!!!! My favourite individual song, excluding specifically Newfie songs is "Little Drummer Boy" :)

What is some of your favourite Christmas music?

I was a DJ for five years. I hate Christmas music. There is nothing worse than being forced to hear it eight hours a day, five days a week.

Exceptions: Appalachian or bluegrass instrumentals, "Please Come Home For Christmas" by The Eagles, "Beautiful Star Of Bethlehem" by Emmylou Harris, and "Little Drummer Boy" by Joan Jett.

I like Angels We Have Heard On High, and Carol of the Bells.

And the Charlie Brown's Christmas Time Is Here, and The Chipmunks The Christmas Song (Me, I want a hula hoop).

And The Pogues Fairytale Of New York is the best.
(Youre a bum
Youre a punk
Youre an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse
I pray God its our last)

I especially like hearing the Vienna Boy's Choir performing carols. But not the Fairytale one, of course. I really enjoy the Barenaked Ladies Christmas CD, as well as the new last year Twisted Sister one.

"I'm gettin' nuttin', for Christmas"...
"Mommy and daddy are mad..."
"Because I've been nuttin' but bad"...

"Mommy and daddy are mad..."
"Because I've been nuttin' but bad"...

You know, I first learned this song in Hawaiian, and I thought someone here made it up :retard3:

I like Angels We Have Heard On High, and Carol of the Bells.

And the Charlie Brown's Christmas Time Is Here, and The Chipmunks The Christmas Song (Me, I want a hula hoop).

And The Pogues Fairytale Of New York is the best.
(Youre a bum
Youre a punk
Youre an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse
I pray God its our last)

I especially like hearing the Vienna Boy's Choir performing carols. But not the Fairytale one, of course. I really enjoy the Barenaked Ladies Christmas CD, as well as the new last year Twisted Sister one.

I have been listening to the chipmunks ALL DAY! I love it!

Santa Baby, by Eartha Kitt :cool4:

:thumbup:

I like, in no particular order:

Merry Christmas from the Family--Robert Earl Keene's version
Come Home for Christmas
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Run, Run Rudolph
A Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
Silent Night (I've written a pretty intricate solo acoustic guitar arrangement)
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Pretty much anything by Trans-Siberian Orchestra or Mannheim Steamroller

Grandma got run over by a reindeer.

Grandma got run over by a reindeer...SWOOSH!

Walking home from our house Christmas eve

YOu may say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and grandpa we believe!!

Since christmas over here is about the birth of Jesus, I might as well quote a part of a popular christmas song.

An article about the song and a translation: http://spanish.about.com/od/spanishchristmascarols/a/peces_rio.htm

It's about the birth of jesus here too...for some of us...we set up a nativity scene and have conversations with our "elders" (and by that I mean my mom, she would kill me if she knew I called her that) about the christmas story and stuff...

Back