clep tests

Now, leave HIM out of it....I'm sure he has no interest in our clap tests ;)

(sorry 'bout the confuzzlement - it happens....more & more frequently these days)

i did...i thought...it's an exam on a given subgject and if you do well enough on it you can earn college credit hours in that subject...i have my scores from 2 equaling 9 credit or credit hours or somethin...hopin they are still good.

Hmmm, sorry then - I won't be able to help. Maybe Nalani would, since she's just had that thing with her college and credit hours etc?

Try contacting a local "Institute of learning"(or checking their website) ,I imagine these would be a regional phenomena and each school may be different at that.

I don't think they expire, but they can be school specific, as in some schools will accept Clep, some Dantes. Much like credits transfer from school to school.

Yeah, I think PT is right. I clepped out of a few minor computer classes, but I'm not sure if they will transfer with me to different colleges. Never asked.

Does the clep class show up on your resume? Er ... not resume. Um ... score card thingie?

You mean transcript? It should on the transcript where you took the test at.

Yes yes. Transcript. Thank you! :D I'd think that if it's on your transcript, then it would *most likely* transfer schools - as long as the classes match in terms of credit hours and such.

Back