Clothes

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, what are your favourite parts of the outfit you're wearing today?? I have on dark jeans, a light blue sweater, and I had on some tan coloured shoes...my fav parts are how my pants fall over my shoes, the neck of my sweater and the way the sleeves of the sweater cover some of my hand...if you can take pictures do so and post them with your reply!

no pics.

I have my good ass jeans on, the only ones I've ever owned that fit PERFECTLY, and a red (which I don't usually wear as it's too loud but I like this one) with white stripes long sleeved t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters (handmedown from my cousin. I like how I can leave 3 out of the 5 buttons undone and wear a white tank under and it drapes really nicely on me. And it FITS!

So yeah it's a good clothes day.
Sunday I wore my nightshirt till like 3pm. That was a good clothes day too :D

Leslie said:
no pics.

I have my good ass jeans on, the only ones I've ever owned that fit PERFECTLY, and a red (which I don't usually wear as it's too loud but I like this one) with white stripes long sleeved t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters (handmedown from my cousin. I like how I can leave 3 out of the 5 buttons undone and wear a white tank under and it drapes really nicely on me. And it FITS!

So yeah it's a good clothes day.
Sunday I wore my nightshirt till like 3pm. That was a good clothes day too :D

I was in PJs/track pants ALL weekend :D for over 48 hours :D (different ones with 2 showers in between obviously)

thanks to work, it was a pair of black pants with black shoes and a deep purple fleecy type shirt that buttons in the front. very comfy. The weekend was spent in track pants and differents sweaters.

can't be bothered posting pix, but I'm wearing black pants, a tight black top, with "A woman's place is in the struggle" on it, with a print of women doing various work-type things,.....

balck pants black shirt and a tie tonight (work)

today was MY good ass jeans, sweater, and 1970's leather jacket

no pics of my ass for you either gato

Today is horrifically cold.

I have socks, trackpants, an undershirt, a tshirt, and a polar fleece sweatshirt on.

I'm cosy comfy but I'm STILL COLD!

still waiting for the arctic air mass to reach down here...i imagine i'm not going to have to wait long

Spot said:
still waiting for the arctic air mass to reach down here...i imagine i'm not going to have to wait long

Yeah...I saw that Winnipeg got a good dumping of snow today...that's when I realized "It's only a matter of time"

Old faded jeans (not too many holes) and a flannel shirt. Neil Young doesn't dress that way because it's his style, he dresses that way because it's comfortable.

Oh, high-top Reebocks. Surely I've mentioned the ankle problems.

back on topic...
favorite part of my outfit is they are scrubs and if they get dirty, there are a bunch more in the back room.

Spot said:
back on topic...
favorite part of my outfit is they are scrubs and if they get dirty, there are a bunch more in the back room.

Do you have a machine like on the show scrubs where you have to put in the dirty ones to get the clean ones out? :D

nah. just plain old laundry bins.
(i dont watch that so i am sure i missed the reference)

Spot said:
nah. just plain old laundry bins.
(i dont watch that so i am sure i missed the reference)

It's like a vending machine but instead of money you put in old scrubs...and then it gives you clean ones.

But if you only have the pair you're wearing with you and they get dirty you end up naked trying to get clean scrubs :D

Back