Clyde Beatty-Cole Bros. CIRCUS !!!

Mare

Elephants-Tigers-popcorn-OH MY :

Excitement on a day off .....
Take the kiddies to the circus tonight. :crowd:

TY - I know I hope they do too. They will, been really trying hard they have, they deserve this fun time :winkkiss:

I'll have to agree with ya myself, been so long since I went to a circus :lol2: .

The kids had a GREAT time! It was really neat to see all the expressions on their face-next Were Gone To Disney World-HEHE :swing:

Clyde Beatty - Cole Bros. Circus was in Panama City last week. I was impressed by how fast they packed up and left at the end of the run. Five hours after they closed on their last night, there was no trace of them in the parking lot where they had been set up. Not a speck of trash or debris. The only sign that something had occured on that spot was a dumpster waiting to be picked up. It was weird.

Tell me about it-sat and waited 20 minutes for traffic to move getting out of the parking lot-betwen making trips to the bathroom, and Coke-Popcorn, snowcones, and cotton candy, they were packing up.
Gess Zoo it was alright.

Hey Sharky- :winkkiss: (karma THNX) remember someone saying once they had to whore around before they gave karma back-its coming babe - hang tight. LOL

they don't have time to sit around...they need to get to the next city ASAP to take hand over fist the money of those with no social conscience who are amazingly still in this day and age willing to continue to pay to watch and thereby support these exploitative "shows" so that the owners can continue to get rich and the cruelty can go on.

and they also need to get out of the city quick before the USDA gets there to investigate them again. :retard:

Back