Coffee makes women smarter

Jeslek

Banned
SOURCE: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=383&e=1&cid=383&u=/ibsys/20021101/lo_WCVB/1375140

Coffee drinkers take heart; there are grounds for starting the day with a caffeine jolt.

Researchers at UCLA found that women who drink coffee all their lives have more brainpower when they get older. The study asked women over 80 to do mental agility tests that might tax a younger woman.
Hehehe, this is very interesting news. :D

Ardsgaine

I like the way they read a causal effect into it. What if it's just that women who stay mentally active throughout life like to drink coffee to wake them up in the morning, while women who don't stay mentally active don't want that jolt in the morning. :shrug:

stingray_sting

ya!! i knew it! some person at a musesium said that coffee made your mathematical part of your brain.

what does 3 double esspressos do? (wordy sentance)

i had that last night and im still hyper :)

Spyidy

LastLegionary said:
SOURCE: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=383&e=1&cid=383&u=/ibsys/20021101/lo_WCVB/1375140

Coffee drinkers take heart; there are grounds for starting the day with a caffeine jolt.

Researchers at UCLA found that women who drink coffee all their lives have more brainpower when they get older. The study asked women over 80 to do mental agility tests that might tax a younger woman.
Hehehe, this is very interesting news. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
some person at a musesium said that coffee made your mathematical part of your brain
Nah, cause I rarely drink coffee and I'm still good at math. See? 2+2=4. :retard: ;)

Scanty

lol. :D

Put on your cider-visors!!! Pick up those beer-goggles!!! Don't forget your lager-lenses!!

okay... :retard:

Altron

wine also keeps you healthy
as soon as i can i will steal a bottle and drtink it, but only a bnit at a time

Starbucks fraps and mountain dew conspired to keep me awake to 6AM one day. i drank the coffee, a large mocha frappichino, at 1130PM and the mountain dew at 130AM. i had tons of fun, took a walk on the beach at 3AM and watched alot of movies

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I prefer second cup over starbucks

As far as Moutain Dew is concerned, unfortunately it doesn't contain any caffeine here in Canada. :(

Altron

that blows
Surge (no longer made in NJ) was great, but it got banned or something. it had more caffeine than mountain dew. also look for sodas with electricity related words in their names. exaple "Jolt" or "Shock" or that ind a stuff usualyl signifies caffeine

Professur

*chuckle*

I saw the title being viewed by a spider and thought to myself "Well something had to". Looks like some things don't change.

Altron

Was I really that stupid?

Damnit, I sounded like an immature fucked up mix of whoreable, winky, and crystal scan...