What do you think of Coke Vanilla?

• Love it.

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven´t tried it yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sounds a bit gack but the uk will probly get it in about 15 years :rolleyes: , i'll vote then ;)

for some reason whenever a soda co tries to do something different like this it makes me think of crystal clear pepsi. notice how quickly it went away? this to me is the same. and ill stick with Dr.pepper and regular coke and pepsi and so forth.

Vanilla Coke eh? Gonna try this one soon then, I tried that 7-up Tropical Splash, and unless you want to get peach-tasting 7-up then it is :drink2: IMO

Vanilla Coke is pretty good. To me it tastes like a sweeter A&W Rootbeer.

MUCH MUCH MUCH better then the new Lemon Coke and Lemon Pepsi. Tastes flat.

for some reason whenever a soda co tries to do something different like this it makes me think of crystal clear pepsi.

I loved Crystal Pepsi. When I lived in Texas that's all I drank when it came out. That and Big Red soda. :headbang:

i remember crystal pepsi.

At least it won't hurt your kidneys that bad as regular one.

I just had my first one today. It was really odd at first, and I really didn't like it. But, by the time I finished the can I was pretty used to it, and it wasn't so bad. Just has this odd taste at first.

I think I'll stick to Pepsi and the Cherry stuff. ;)

It isnt a "NEW" formula, it was out many many years ago. Plus you could always get a vanilla or cherry coke at the fountain, in the old diners. :D :D :cool:

Back