College Station, Texas

Well now I'm flying into Dallas, with a stop over in Chicago on the way there and Charlotte on the way back.

I'm sort of in between Dallas and College Station, but on the eastern side of Interstate-45.

Your best bet is to head South on Interstate-35 until you get to Waco. Take Highway 6 out of Waco. That takes you straight to Bryan/College Station.

I'm sort of in between Dallas and College Station, but on the eastern side of Interstate-45.

Your best bet is to head South on Interstate-35 until you get to Waco. Take Highway 6 out of Waco. That takes you straight to Bryan/College Station.

POS, I'll be glad to give you directions from the airport. Just let me know if you will be flying into DFW(any airline but Southwest) or Love Field(Southwest).

When you leave DFW, you need to take International Blvd. South to exit out of the airport.
Take ramp onto AIRPORT FWY toward AMON CARTER BLVD (go 0.9 mi) and bear Left onto TX-360 SOUTH (go 11.3 mi)
Take the I-20 EAST exit toward DALLAS (go 14.6 mi)
Take exit #467B onto I-35E SOUTH toward WACO (go 47.2 mi)
I-35E merges with I-35W. Stay heading toward WACO on I-35 (go approx. 32 mi)
You want to take the exit for Loop 340 (I don't remember the exit #) and turn left at the light. (Go approx. 3 mi)
You will go under the bridges and turn LEFT onto Hwy. 6 South.
Stay on Hwy 6 until you reach College Station.

From there, you're on your own to find your destination once you reach College Station.

Thanks for the directions. I ended up getting them off of mapquest yesterday. Weather is great here in Texas. It's kind of weird seeing billboards in spanish.

Back