Colts vs. Saints Super Bowl

valkyrie

I'm not sure why you find it so surprising. Every year 2 teams play that game in February. It's always the same: mega-hype in anticipation of the game and the commercials, and sometimes over the half-time show.

The results... everyone talks about the commercials after the game and the game is usually a sure thing (no surprises).

I haven't watched the Super Bowl in ... years. I can't even remember the last time I watched the Super Bowl, to be honest. I know it was long before I stopped watching TV altogether.

chcr

Too cute for words
It'll be like the AFC Championship game. Peyton and Tom Moore will figure out the Saints' defensive scheme and then they'll go to work. Of course, the Saints are far better equipped than the Jets in a scoring contest. 51-50, you reckon?

valkyrie

It'll be like the AFC Championship game. Peyton and Tom Moore will figure out the Saints' defensive scheme and then they'll go to work. Of course, the Saints are far better equipped than the Jets in a scoring contest. 51-50, you reckon?
I predict that the Colts to win. ;)
And you? What's your prediction?

chcr- I had to look up to see who Freeney was. He's a Colts player. So then I have to assume that Brees plays for the Saints???