Come again???

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Now this is really wierd...

Sometime next year, if all goes well, Brett Holm of Chaska, Minn., will begin selling his Season Shot, an improvement over current shotgun shells because its pellets dissolve on contact in the game meat and, more important, automatically flavor it for cooking. Holm told the Chanhassen (Minn.) Villager newspaper in August that he will initially offer lemon pepper, mesquite, Mexican, and Creole flavors, but, he said, chemists are at work right now to expand the selection. [Chanhassen Villager, 8-3-06]

:laugh5: I love it! I wonder how long it will take for gunshot victims smelling of cajun spice show up in the ERs!

I'm surprised it took this long to come about ... I mean, Granny Clampet was forever shooting something full of rock salt.

I'm surprised it took this long to come about ... I mean, Granny Clampet was forever shooting something full of rock salt.

Umm... Rock salt and bacon rind. Gotta have a binder. Not that I've ever shot it at anyone or anything illegal like that...

LOL

I'll have to buy a few rounds to use in the kitchen.

*sigh* ... roast for dinner... but I don't have the time to properly prepare it.

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM .... viola... seasoned and ready to fly.

Umm... Rock salt and bacon rind. Gotta have a binder. Not that I've ever shot it at anyone or anything illegal like that...

Nothing wrong with rock salt and bacon grease...unless you happen to be on the receiving end.

Back