comments on the photo gallery

kuulani

Holy cow, is that what dart really looks like? *drool* Is this the same dart that goes around posing as that pink blob from Spongebob Squarepants?

He is sexy indeed. For some reason I always thought he was older than that... ?(

Noone knows what Dart is up to. He/she/it is cryptic to the extreme. Ask the same question 6 times... get six different answers, none being the truth.

Hes also claimed to be other things as well. I've seen him claim 3 different last names over the last year and a half. I don't pay him any mind outside of just looking at his crafty photoshop work.

I love his crafty photoshop work
worship.gif

See... A sudden appearance after a prolonged departure. Either an alt or a damn fierce coincidence. Not saying that you aren't funny and witty, Dart. I just never take you seriously when you present something as fact. Johnny Zeiss the 4th, John Cornelius, plus a few other names I can't recall offhand. Who are we today? Not that it matters. I wouldn't believe the eventual truth anyway.

I can tell you that whoever Trinity is hes the same person and has no alts ( cept trinity1 and 3 :D ) since i looked it up by means available to me :)

Whoever he is, he has always been a complete sweetheart to me. However evasive, damn sweet nonetheless.

/me smooches the long-time friend, trin.

Back