Computer Lunatics... Need A Computer Forum Favor™

Toolbox™

Hi again guys and gals,

I know most of you in here are all techies when it comes to computers. I need your help, just to help get me started - on the motorcycle website I have, I just put an experimental computer forum to see if anyone will use it and I am hoping to get all of your help on it.

Can you guys help out by posting any computer related question in there. I will probably answer every single post myself but I would like to get a little XiBase type action in there so the other existing users will know how to use the forums the way we use it.

Its also a good way to test my knowledge on computers. Your posts don't have to be 100% true... questions like, I would like to format my hard drive and reinstall windows... how do I do that? Or, my computer is slow when playing games, what can I do to make it faster. or, what is overclocking? Or moving on to more complicated matters like, core temp is too high, what should I do to get it lower?

You guys get what I'm trying to say here? All I need is a little help to get it started and I know all of you are always eager to help an online friend out. That's why I came here first.

The forums are here: http://www.mcasiaforums.com/

The experimental forum is down at the bottom.

Please? Please? Please?

Thank you in advance to all who are willing. :D

Cheers all :)

:headbang:
hey im BillyDAkid and im new to this so i need some help.
ne way im from manchester and i will chat to ne one!!

cum n chat!!

Billy

:headbang: :headbang:

I would chat but don't have a chat program installed.

Toolbox:

I posted a couple of newbie questions in your forum.

Back