Conduct in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Anyone who calls anyone anything negative, or negatively alludes towards another is gonna get KK'd/RW blocked. Word games (i.e. I didn't call you that, but if you choose to take that on it's not my fault) aren't going to be acceptable either.

You all know how to debate, and hopefully have the intelligence to debate without resorting calling each other doody heads. If the calling each other doody heads is not just sometimes getting angry and going a little too far but is simply to troll or have fun getting people wound up, buh-bye.

As my eyes tend to bleed when I read in this forum, slurs/namecallings/whatever I won't always notice in a timely fashion. Please feel free to report any perceived "gone too fars" with the report a post button.

tonksy

Just bumping this to remind ya'll that there are rules for behavior in this forum and I will be enforcing them.
Debating is fine but I have not been asked to moderate this forum because ya'll debate.
Any racist, insultingly vulgar, or downright disrespectable posts will be deleted.
If you can't debate like respectable folk then you can't debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.