Congrats, chcr!

HomeLAN

The Yankees (choke, puke) have clinched. Hopefully, the Braves will beat the fish tonight and lock in as well.

HomeLAN said:
The Yankees (choke, puke) have clinched. Hopefully, the Braves will beat the fish tonight and lock in as well.

Neener, neener, neener. :D Oh, and good luck tonight.

Gonz said:
$186.7 million
In perspective, that's less money than either the Kerry or Bush campaigns have raised. And that's not the two campaigns combined, either.

Go Rangers! They just swept the A's and are now two games back with 10 left to play: 4 against the Angels and 6 against the Mariners.

Inkara1 said:
In perspective, that's less money than either the Kerry or Bush campaigns have raised. And that's not the two campaigns combined, either.

Go Rangers! They just swept the A's and are now two games back with 10 left to play: 4 against the Angels and 6 against the Mariners.

And let me just add that I still think the Yanks were better with Soriano than they are with A-Rod.:shrug: The Rangers certainly are. BTW, 6-4 Yanks, bottom of the ninth.:D

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

It's all my fault. Me and my big mouth.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/ said:
For the Astros, it was a new feeling. For the Braves, it was one they know all too well. Houston crushed the Braves 12-3 on Monday to win a postseason series for the first time. The Game 5 victory sends the Astros to St. Louis for the National League Championship Series that opens Wednesday.

Bad week to be an Atlanta sports fan. First, the Falcons lose to the DETROIT LIONS, and now the Braves lose a postseason series to a team that's never won a postseason series before.

Inkara1 said:
Bad week to be an Atlanta sports fan. First, the Falcons lose to the DETROIT LIONS, and now the Braves lose a postseason series to a team that's never won a postseason series before.

And for the Boston fans, the heathen Red Sox get to be disappointed by the curse once again. Oh well, at least their football team is doing okay so far. :p

yeah the braves just don't seem to have that 'drive' like they did back in..
when was it....'95? '96

Cards and Yankees?

Remember, I'm from Mo, that makes me an automatic Cards fan. Personally I don't really care much, but if you're anything but you're libel to get lynched.

PuterTutor said:
Cards and Yankees?

Remember, I'm from Mo, that makes me an automatic Cards fan. Personally I don't really care much, but if you're anything but you're libel to get lynched.
You mean you're not allowed to be a Royals fan? Oh, wait... the Royals fans probably lynched themselves after watching the team play this year.

LOL, even people in KC aren't expected to be Royals fans. We're not really sure where they're from...

Actually, it works out well the way it did. If we had a Boston-Chicago world series, the earth would probably implode or something since neither team can win.

Exoskeletonic Nudists love Emerald Nuts
*Enigmatic Necrophiliacs*
*Ersatz North Dakotans (bet that's a small group)*

The Yanks tried to give me a heart attack last night. :lloyd:

Back