Congratulations, y'all won

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
We have gone in this country from a Biblical foundation to forced inclusiveness of alternatives to the exclusion of anything remotely anti-Big Bang/evolution. Enjoy. As for me, I will be finishing the Roost by the end of the day. Y'all are welcome to it, Lord knows I didn't have a hand in bringing it about.

There is no God...science has proven it

Ahem...and it's still for sale. All it needs is a satellite dish, some windmill generators, and a cellular tower for the wifi...

a federal judge barred a Pennsylvania public school district Tuesday from teaching “intelligent design” in biology class, saying the concept is creationism in disguise.

You can teach it in history, in sociology, in comparative theology. It has, however, no scientific basis. Don't teach it in science class.

BTW, from don't teach biblical creation in science class it's a pretty big stretch to "there is no god." There isn't one, but your logic is faulty.

Flame away...

Gato_Solo said:
Ahem...and it's still for sale. All it needs is a satellite dish, some windmill generators, and a cellular tower for the wifi...

I can do the satelite hookup and cell tower. Could probably manage the windmill too, with a bit of help. But after the last hurricane season, doesn't a tropical island just seem a bit retarded as a hideaway?

Professur said:
I can do the satelite hookup and cell tower. Could probably manage the windmill too, with a bit of help. But after the last hurricane season, doesn't a tropical island just seem a bit retarded as a hideaway?

Depends upon the location. Just build stronger than the hurricane zone. It is, however, in the humidity zone...which is why it's so cheap...

chcr said:
You can teach it in history, in sociology, in comparative theology. It has, however, no scientific basis. Don't teach it in science class.

BTW, from don't teach biblical creation in science class it's a pretty big stretch to "there is no god." There isn't one, but your logic is faulty.

Flame away...
I second that.

chcr said:

Flame away...

I would agree Chic though I do tihnk that it being a theory should have some mention. Though I tend to feel evolution has a lot more to back it than does creationism or intelligent design

SouthernN'Proud said:
That looks significantly non-Appalachian. Therefore, it is substandard. :D

It's got two mountains. It's also got pre-existing housing. All you need do is add the kevlar insulation, and you're retreat is complete. Hell...you could frame the houses with I-beams, and cover them with concrete, reinforced with rebar, that would turn away a Hellfire. Much cheaper than starting from scratch, and you wouldn't even need a moat. Nature has already provided one for ya. ;)

Back