Consensus builder

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Can't convince your neighbors to be a socially responsible American? You & 100 of your closest friends might have more luck.

did you actually read the pdf for content? it's cybersecurity measures. what does this have to do with the neighbors?

I read it for what it says. You must have filtered it through public education filters.

I thought the title was sufficient. Consensus builder. If the administration says there's global warming, as an example, but they can't find sufficient numbers to look good in the press, they get their community organizers together & make shit up. Just like they always did but now it has a code, payscale & benfit package.

it's tough to 'shame' the average person though, because there isn't that
much that is taboo anymore.
Because of PC, shame has been put on the back-burner.

It could actually be quite dangerous if the wrong person were targeted.
Then also you might have something happen like suicide, and the media get on to it.

I see all manner of complication there.

um, so what are they building consensus on?

does anybody else understand what gonz is getting to? to me it seems like a program to allow anonymized/untraceable avatars in cyberspace for intelligence purposes.

You're right. They wouldn't want Americans to know that ony 8% approve of a three trillion dollar budget, so they created an addiitonal 54%

ok, just in case you still don't get in.
I was looking at it from the point of view of said recipient of the petition.

get it now?

none

Shame is only useful for Christians
helps keep em in line.

I disagree
I've seen it help in many instances. Most often in the work place.
Good when self imposed, and bad most of the time when imposed by others.

A certain amount of humility is a virtue.
When it becomes depression, it's not so good.

You're right. They wouldn't want Americans to know that ony 8% approve of a three trillion dollar budget, so they created an addiitonal 54%

i don't think there's any secret to most of us thinking a $3 trillion dollar budget is balls.

i'm not trying to give you a hard time here, but i really don't get your angle.

You say it's nat'l security. I say it's national opinion swaying. One guy is a nut. A hundred is a movement. A thousand is a fact.

Call it propoganda.

Back