Constantine

Winky

Rocks!

I always knew the Anti-Christ would come in the
form of a Mexican illegal alien!

I thought the other rocker dude, Bo Bice, had a much better voice.

Oh, you're not talking about American Idol. :nerd:

abooja said:

LMAO! that's what I thought this was about! :rofl2:

Me too, but I like Constantine's style better :lloyd:

Sorry Les ya gotta try to keep up.

Constantine 2

-------------
Life moves pretty fast.
If you don't stop and look around once in a while,
you could miss it.
Ferris Bueller

abooja said:

There's somethin about that dude. After watchin him do Drift Away, I'd hit it.

[on topic]I saw a commercial for Constantine the movie last night. I'm gonna see it.[/on topic]

Church Phone

A man in Topeka, Kansas, decided to write a book about churches around the country. He started by flying to San Francisco, and started working east from there. Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes. He spotted a golden telephone on the
vestibule wall, and was intrigued with a sign which read, "$10,000 per minute."

Seeking out the pastor, he asked about the phone and the sign. The pastor answered that the golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to Heaven, and if he pays the price, he can talk directly to God. The man thanked the pastor and continued on his way.

As he continued to visit churches in Seattle, Salt Lake City, Denver, Chicago, Milwaukee, and around the United States, he found more such phones, with the same sign, and the same explanation from each pastor.

Finally, the man arrived in the lovely state of Georgia. Upon entering a church, behold he saw the usual golden telephone. But THIS time, the
sign read: "Calls: 25 cents"!

Fascinated, the man asked to speak with the pastor. "Reverend, I have
been in cities all across the country and in each church I have found this golden telephone, and have been told it is a direct line to Heaven, and that I could use it to talk to God. But in 20 other churches, the cost was $10,000 per minute.

Your sign says 25 cents per call Why is that?

The pastor, smiling benignly, replied:
"Son, you're in the South now, and it's a local call.

Winky said:
Church Phone

A man in Topeka, Kansas, decided to write a book about churches around the country. He started by flying to San Francisco, and started working east from there. Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes. He spotted a golden telephone on the
vestibule wall, and was intrigued with a sign which read, "$10,000 per minute."

Seeking out the pastor, he asked about the phone and the sign. The pastor answered that the golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to Heaven, and if he pays the price, he can talk directly to God. The man thanked the pastor and continued on his way.

As he continued to visit churches in Seattle, Salt Lake City, Denver, Chicago, Milwaukee, and around the United States, he found more such phones, with the same sign, and the same explanation from each pastor.

Finally, the man arrived in the lovely state of Georgia. Upon entering a church, behold he saw the usual golden telephone. But THIS time, the
sign read: "Calls: 25 cents"!

Fascinated, the man asked to speak with the pastor. "Reverend, I have
been in cities all across the country and in each church I have found this golden telephone, and have been told it is a direct line to Heaven, and that I could use it to talk to God. But in 20 other churches, the cost was $10,000 per minute.

Your sign says 25 cents per call Why is that?

The pastor, smiling benignly, replied:
"Son, you're in the South now, and it's a local call.
:lol2: :D

Saw it, liked it. Made me think of a book, "To Reign in Hell". Now Reeves need to play a villian to round out his portfolio.

In Fact I think he saved the world
(or a busload of people)
in every durned flick so far.

Keanu got his abdominal scar from a motorcycle wreck in Topanga Canyon. He was on a "demon ride" (no headlights at night) when he crashed into the side of a mountain. He was hospitalized for a week with broken ribs and a ruptured spleen. When the paramedics came to get him, an emergency medical technician trainee picked up one end of the stretcher ... then dropped it by mistake! "It made me laugh, but I couldn't breathe!"

damn I saw that scar in Constantine

Back