Communistrator
Staff member
oh WOW. The unpoppeds! *drools*

201504002.jpg

gotta be healthier than crack.

ewwww *hates unpopped popcorn, can't imagine purposely buying it*

Nixy said:
ewwww *hates unpopped popcorn, can't imagine purposely buying it*

Nix, you can just look at her and see there's something wrong with her.

*Thinks about tying this in with the bathroom cam thing and decides there are some things you can just never unsay*

Leslie said:
oh WOW. The unpoppeds!

You and my wife. Although, if she were to buy a bag of these, I'd have to seriously reconsider our relationship ;)

I like the unpopped kernels, too...

:rofl: :rofl4: Sorry...I tried to help you, Leslie...Honest I did. :lol:

a regular customer of mine brought me in an article talking about "the stroke belt". apparently, atlanta has the highest amount of strokes per capita in the country...thanks to local delicacies as the luther burger. a bacon cheeseburger served on a grilled krispy kreme donut. can you say artery paste?

Scientists learn why popcorn remains unpopped! Sorry, those of you who like it unpopped.

The difference between a tight pericarp and a leaky one appears to have something to do with the amount of cellulose and how the strands are aligned, Hamaker said.

Popcorn producers could switch to varieties with the proper pericarp qualities, and it should be possible for researchers to selectively breed more moistureproof varieties as well.

Source May require free registration.

Inkara1 said:
Holy shit. I am SO going to have to try that when I'm over there.
i haven't a clue where they sell them but what we can do is pick us up some donuts and head over to the waffle house and have them whip you up one!
:D i think they'd love to see you eat one.

tonksy said:
i haven't a clue where they sell them but what we can do is pick us up some donuts and head over to the waffle house and have them whip you up one!
:D i think they'd love to see you eat one.

http://www.snopes.com/food/origins/luther.asp

Mulligan's, a suburban bar in Decatur, Georgia, serves a dish they call the "Hamdog": a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries. (As Nicholas Lang, a professor of surgery at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, told an Associated Press reporter, "If you choke [a Hamdog] down, you might as well find a heart surgeon because you are going to need one.") It's one of Mulligan's other repasts, however, that may represent the ultimate in nutritive decadence through its combining greasy, cholesterol-stuffed meats with a sweet, fatty, deep-fried treat: the "Luther Burger," a bacon cheeseburger served on a Krispy Kreme doughnut bun.

I apologize to Les in advance for the following pic.
anatomy-of-a-hamdog.jpg

Back