Could there be a better fit

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I think not.

The television business is swirling with speculation that CBS will poach "Today" show anchor Katie Couric from NBC to succeed Dan Rather as it seeks to restore its troubled "Evening News" franchise to prominence.

Wall Street Journal

She has, after all, taken th eMatt Dillon School of Barely Wounding SHooting Technique.
Katie said:
"Do they always shoot to kill, Tony? In other words, I guess the average person hearing this [on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Katie?] might think: isn't there a way where they could have shot this person and not killed him? Wounded him or incapacitated him in some way without killing him?"...

..."law enforcement officials aren't trained to shoot to kill; they're trained to shoot to prevent the action from taking place. We're not trained to precision-shoot in the knee or in the arm or in the finger to prevent something from taking place. Your accuracy goes down, the potential for a stray bullet or a missed shot hitting a bystander goes up tremendously."

..."I know that last July, London police shot and killed a Brazilian electrician because they'd mistaken him for a terror suspect. It raises the question: should there be further training? Do you think that air marshals should be taught to shoot at a specific location on a body?"

Newsbusters

It'll be like having Dan back, only she has smaller titties :lol:

wherever she's at, someone please get word to her wardrobe consultant that katie is not 17 any longer. i've seen meth addicts dress more appropriately than her.

Looks like this week is the big announcement

Where'd I put my nachos?

She'll bomb. Her likeable perky little self will not be seen behind an anchor desk.

in-breeding at its best

Katie Couric's replacement on NBC's 'Today' show participated in a protest against the war in Iraq just before the Republican convention in 2004.

The weblog Newsbusters reports Meredith Vieira, a host on ABC's daytime show 'The View,' told her viewers she attended the anti-war protest in New York City on Aug. 29, 2004, but insisted she didn't go to oppose either candidate, President Bush or Democratic Sen. John Kerry.

"I'm still so upset about this war and I'm so proud I live in a country where you can protest," she said, showing a photo of herself marching with her pre-teen daughter and her husband, Richard, who was the senior political producer at CBS News for most of the 1980s.

WND

Back