couldn't he have used the door?

kuulani

HONOLULU -- A 38-year-old man fell from the balcony of his Waikiki hotel room Friday and died.

Police say the man climbed over the balcony railing of his Kuhio Avenue room trying to swing to an adjacent balcony.

Police say he was unable to climb back unto his lanai. He hung from the balcony briefly, then fell to his death.

:alienhuh:

The Hawaii Channel

I'm not sure ... it doesn't really say what hotel, just that it was in Waikiki.

What was he thinking?

heh... Theres an Uncle Billy's Hotel here in Hilo... and one in Kona. Yes there are rednecks... they just happen to be mostly retired male servicemen.

tonks said:
:lol2: but surely there is still uncles billy ed and billy earl?

Nah, Uncle Billy Earl had that accident with the goat and the swimming pool pump, and Uncle Billy Ed is Aunt Billy Edna now.

PuterTutor said:
Nah, Uncle Billy Earl had that accident with the goat and the swimming pool pump, and Uncle Billy Ed is Aunt Billy Edna now.
:rofl4: i swear you kill me...

I'm bettin his last words were along the lines of "Hey Y'all, watch this!"

That and "Oh Shit"

unclehobart said:
heh... Theres an Uncle Billy's Hotel here in Hilo... and one in Kona. Yes there are rednecks... they just happen to be mostly retired male servicemen.

Well...guess that means I'm not retiring in Hawaii...Perhaps Mexico. Hey, Luis G!!! :grinyes:

Gato_Solo said:
Well...guess that means I'm not retiring in Hawaii...Perhaps Mexico. Hey, Luis G!!! :grinyes:

I'll be back in AZ by the time you're ready to retire, Gato. Come on down. We'll argue politics and shoot slingshots at kids who come on the property. Bigtime entertainment for my twilight years! :D

slingshots? c'mon chcr, lighten up. In AZ you can use live ammo & as long as you vote for Sheriff Joe, it's encouraged.

But then your cutting down potential juvenile delinquents in the flower of youth...

Besides, my slingshot is a wrist rocket. I use ball bearings as shot.

ah, ok. I was thinking, at your age and all, that it was a Dennis the Menace special :rofl:

PuterTutor said:
Hehe your trippin PT........

Back