Country Music Awards

nalani

Did anyone see it last night? I was watching here and there, between getting some work done and myspacing LOL .. anyway .. was anyone else paying attention to the screen when the Female Vocalist of the Year was announced? Faith Hill was on the screen, apparently screaming, "WHAT??!!" LMAO .. omg .. she looked genuinely pissed hehehehe .. It's so funny because she comes off as being so sweet then this LOL .. hilarious!

Who beat her?

*laughs at Prof*

Carrie Underwood .. she cried and cried as she accepted .. I'm wondering how Carrie's feeling this morning - I mean, this woman .. this icon of Country music who's married to one the hottest male icons of country music, this woman that I'm sure Carrie's looked up to for years screamed out in disbelief as Carrie's name was called ... pretty shitty feeling ...

If you want a real laugh, read the 600+ comments on that Youtube that Gonz linked. Makes Highway and Spike seem sane by comparison.

If you want a real laugh, read the 600+ comments on that Youtube that Gonz linked. Makes Highway and Spike seem sane by comparison.

gabbelee said:
yeah i can feel you breathe pure fire, fits of jealousy how pitiful, you spoiled girl.
Puff the magic dragon would be ashamed of your behaviour.
wtf? :confused:

Back