Creepy

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What creeps you out when you're having a conversation with someone? Something that they probably don't even realize they're doing...and I'm not talking like you're having a convo with someone who is creep necessarily but rather something many people do or say during a conversation that freaks you out.

I get freaked out if people continually refers to me by my name. "How do I do this Nicole?" "That's funny Nicole" etc...putting my name in when it's not really necessary cause obviously I know they're talking to me. It sometimes makes me feel like they're being mocking or something. Sometimes it just creeps me out. There was one guy in my class who ALWAYS did it and it almost seemed like he was testing me to see if I knew his name, being like "I know YOUR name do you know mine?"...

For this reason I don't generally use other people's names in conversation with them either...makes me feel like I'm being creepy.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You're from toronto. That's expected.

Anyone else?

I am not FROM Toronto and if you wanna stay undamaged I would refrain from saying that again.

I LIVE near Toronto and in the GTA but I am FROM Newfoundland. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Professur

Nixy said:
I am not FROM Toronto and if you wanna stay undamaged I would refrain from saying that again.

I LIVE near Toronto and in the GTA but I am FROM Newfoundland. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

so's my beer. Doesn't mean I want to drink it in Leslieville.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
so's my beer. Doesn't mean I want to drink it in Leslieville.

Your beer is from Newfoundland??

Also, if you ever listened to me when I talked you'd know I don't WANT to have anything to do with Toronto but the fact remains that moving would be career suicide.

Professur

Nixy said:
Your beer is from Newfoundland??

Also, if you ever listened to me when I talked you'd know I don't WANT to have anything to do with Toronto but the fact remains that moving would be career suicide.

So, you don't want anything from Toronto .... 'cept money, fame, fortune, etc. Sure, not even worth discussing, is it?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Dave said:
6:15 maybe, but definately not 6pm

haha generally no time between 5min after getting out of bed until 10min before going to bed...unless I'm in the shower.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
So, you don't want anything from Toronto .... 'cept money, fame, fortune, etc. Sure, not even worth discussing, is it?

It's what I have to do unless I wanna be stuck in some little dead end job...all roads lead to Toronto.