CSI watchers, in here...

greenfreak

I saw a young and sexy Grissom the other day while I was flipping through the channels. Nice eyes, lean features, goatee. What was I watching? Young Guns II. "Grissom" played Pat Garrett.

I still think he's kinda sexy on the show. Can't quite figure out why.

Anyway... My question. I've just started watching reruns on Spike and it seems to jump around a little. I'm learning bits and pieces about each character's personal life (or lack thereof) and have one question...

Have any CSI chicks been with any CSI guys? They allude to Grissom having "relationships" with one or both of the chicks. Was just wondering if it ever happened.

Oh and one more question, do you guys who watch think the two chicks are good looking? Plenty of man eye-candy for me, but a coworker who watches says he thinks they're both ugly.

I think him and the younger chick (Sara) had something once, or at least she really wanted to at one time. I think she's hot, now Catherine doesn't really do it for me.

*Going to dig out Young Guns II to check it out now...

sara had major hots for grissom

him and catherine are just friends

oh who else has the hots for grissom cough tonks cough

Frankly, Catherine is the hotter of the two. Marg Helgenberger has ALWAYS been hot. All the way back to China Beach.

YoungGunsII09B.jpg

Look who else made an appearance in Young Guns II. Aragorn!

Back