Cute kid stuff...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Ok.. yes, I have the cutest kid in the world. ya ya.. you're all gonna go on about that yours is cuter, well nyuh uh! :lol2:

So.. today my 7 yr old has his buddy over and they're playing in my room while they watch TV. Some commercial or another comes on and I hear his bud say, "I'm allergic to beauty!"
I'm thinkin' "huh? that's kinda...well.. a wierd thing to say" But you know, he's a kid, they say wierd shit all the time.
So I hear Joey say, "No you aren't! Cuz my Mom is beautiful and you aren't allergic to her!!!"

:love3:

"I can't see my forehead" :lol2:

Hey, I'll say it! My mom is beautiful! :lloyd:

Do I get to be spoiled all day? :D

my 2 yr old was picking her snack out of the fridge (i let her pick sometimes) she decided that she wanted some of daddys tapioca pudding. i put her in her chair with a sppon and a bib and i come back, like a minute later and she looks up at me with her pretty blue eyes and says, "mommy, my yougurt has seeds in it." i thought it was adorable. here she is getting into some stickers my friend debbie gave to her.

tonks said:
my 2 yr old was picking her snack out of the fridge (i let her pick sometimes) she decided that she wanted some of daddys tapioca pudding. i put her in her chair with a sppon and a bib and i come back, like a minute later and she looks up at me with her pretty blue eyes and says, "mommy, my yougurt has seeds in it." i thought it was adorable. here she is getting into some stickers my friend debbie gave to her.

Big, gushy AWE!!!!!!!!! :swing:

Back