Cutting in line

Cutting in line should be hazardous to your health. I side with the attacker up to the point of chastisement and group shaming... but not the bloodshed.. at least in public.

Cutting in line should be hazardous to your health. I side with the attacker up to the point of chastisement and group shaming... but not the bloodshed.. at least in public.

Agreed. But in the larger scheme of things, I think this was a poor choice of places to open the proverbial can o' whoopass.

Perhaps a nice little sqeeze bottle full of wolf urine squirted on their backs would do the trick. No physical harm... just really stinky and downright inconveniencing and disgusting... that or just step out of line and cut right in front of them and see if they raise a stink. Whats good for the goose...

Damned stright. One of my biggest pet peeves is line jumpers. If someone asks if they can cut in front of me I say "sure, if it's okay with ALL those people behind me". They usually skulk away & give me dirty looks.

13704793.jpg

Back