Da Ali G Show, yo

Sharky

A friend gave me the first season DVD set as a gift, and I let it sit in the DVD cabinet unwatched because it didn't seem like something that would appeal to my interests, but last weekend one of my guests found it and wanted to watch it. None of the other guests had seen it either, and we were all floored.

This guy is brilliant! Nobody he interviewed seemed to realize that they were being played, not even some of the world's top scientists and politicians. The only one who seemed to catch on was Donald Trump, who was a poor sport and walked off the set.

Have you seen the show? Which is your favorite character?

Borat, hands down. Nov 3rd (?) the Borat movie comes out. I stumbled upon a ticket to a special preview of the movie. F'ing hillarious. Maybe the most offensive thing I've ever senn.

Haha, I love Ali G. They played a vid clip of him at some drug and alcohol road show, and he was fuckin' hillarious.

"... so class A drugs are the good shit, yeah?" :rofl:

Borat, hands down. Nov 3rd (?) the Borat movie comes out. I stumbled upon a ticket to a special preview of the movie. F'ing hillarious. Maybe the most offensive thing I've ever senn.

He gets the funniest looks from people, like they don't know what to think. My favorite was when he sang the Kazakhstani "national anthem" at a minor league baseball game in Savannah, Ga. At first the crowd was respectful, then he kept on and on and on singing, and the looks on their faces were priceless.

Haha, I love Ali G. They played a vid clip of him at some drug and alcohol road show, and he was fuckin' hillarious.

"... so class A drugs are the good shit, yeah?" :rofl:

Heh, that one was with a real DEA agent, and he was watching Ali G's hands like a hawk, as if he was going to try and pocket the drugs. :D

My husband loves Ali G! The few shows I watched with him are hilarious!! I should get my husband that DVD!!

um?

I thought you were Nalani's husband / partner??

whadda i know huh? (shhh! ..keep that bit secret! ..no one wou8ld ever guess otherwise ;) )

we're both females ... that would make us lesbians ... plus i married her cousin ... that would make us incestual lesbians.

*wonders how many of you are turned on by the term "incestual lesbians" :grinyes:

:D

I never get much past 'lesbians' ... ;)

to be serious ...twins is Ok .... fer some half assed reason that seems to bypass the incestuous stuff ... :shrug: ???

but ... nah - incestuos ain't really a turn on.

Funny old game ain't it?

*P.S. we should have a contest on who can mispell incestuuoos the best! ;) *

best, BB :D

Yeah, why is it that incest is typically frowned upon, except in the case of young and pretty lesbian twins with large breasts, then not only is it acceptable, it is a VERY good thing.

Back