damn i love the beginning of the month

Dave

disability checks come in on the first of the month.
just spent the last 12 hours babysitting 8 drunks.
the ER is gonna stink bad for the next couple of weeks till their money runs out.their blood alcohol levels ranged from 260 up to todays high of 412. one of them had just keft at 7 am and came back in at noon with a BAL of 400. :eek: talk about dedication to ones craft....
(BTW, a BAL of 80 is legally drunk.)

Gonz said:
Shouldn't he have been dead?

about any one of us, yes.

highest level i've seen was around 525 and he was talking to me. more or less. he was such a wet brain that you couldn't understand him even when he was sober. a perennial all-star for the local drunks.

:laugh:

i thought the posts here actually revealed our true inner selves that we wouldn't ordinarily allow those near us to see....

or something like that...

I hope at least when they're there you poke them so full of holes taking blood that next time they think twice about going to this nice place they get to go to to sleep it off. :)

Our SOP was 8 vials initially as soon as they came in, I just loved it when they had to be restrained for me to get the blood. Commando blood drawing. :bgtup:

we only need 3 vials. when they do start acting up, the doc usually orders something IM and i have my favorite needle size for that. ;)

greenfreak said:
I just loved it when they had to be restrained for me to get the blood. Commando blood drawing

yeah...that is fun. :D

Back