Damn slow!!

Raven

Annoying SOB
It might just be me but the whole site is damned slow! It just took me five minutes to load up this page. I've put fresh milk on my cookies and I have cleared my cache of old manky pages and its still slow. Any suggestions?

Glad to see I'm not the only one having problems.

It could be problems with the database or maybe with the server. Then again there may be a problem between here and there... :shrug:

Aunty Em said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one having problems.

It could be problems with the database or maybe with the server. Then again there may be a problem between here and there... :shrug:

What profile are you using? It seems to work OK with the blue layout but when I switched to Silver thats when I got hit again

I had a few troubles earlier this morning ('bout 30 minutes ago), but it's speedy again now.

earlier in the morning the host was updating their cisco switches and other networking hardware. It was supposed to be done, they started at 3:00 am but it appears its all fixed now.

Guess you guys were sleeping, it was down entirely for at least an hour starting from a little under five hours ago.. finally got fed up with waiting for it to come back to life so went out and bought me some new pants.. :)

Gee, I bet that was riveting! :D

Don't we get a description then or are you ashamed of your fashion sense... :p ;)

Just so lng as they arent Jamie Oliver style chequered chefs pants/trousers (for people down south in essex)

Hmm, you bein' rude about essex folks you nothern noodle brain! :mad: You probably have the fashion sense of a slime devil! :p J/k

HA! Im not northern Im from Cantebury :p! And Im not a noodlebrain IQ of 142 :p and so what if me dress sense sucks :( :p just kidding

And I wasnt being rude about essexpeeps I was just saying that you wrongly have it in your heads that they are called trousers. THEY ARE PANTS!

If I was being rude I would have said whats the difference between an essex girl and an ironing board?

An essex girls legs are easier to open!

Then you're a kentish clodhopper! :lol: My IQ is higher than your IQ.... I declined to join Mensa... bunch of stuck up farts! :p

reread my 'went on my break so took ages to edit' post. And Im from the posh part not the scallyish part

Poor old canterbury... nice catherdal though. I used to live down the road in folkestone back in my youth. My best friend Janette(at that time) went to boarding school there... not that she managed to get any more GCEs than I did while treking round europe... we used to cycle to canterbury down the main road, peaceful it was... now I'd be lucky if I didn't get sucked under some ruddy great juggernaut!:lol:

First of all, it's back to slowness and much worse than before.

Second,

Aunty Em said:
Gee, I bet that was riveting! :D

Don't we get a description then or are you ashamed of your fashion sense... :p ;)

100% linen, very light, off-white in colour - goes with the jacket I bought the other day. :)

In any case, you can talk, Englishwoman, I'm the one living in Paris, I've yet to meet an English(wo)man who knew how to dress. :p

:lol:

Left leg in this side, right leg in that side, pull up... left arm through here, right arm through here....

I'm half German... :p

Back