damnsonofabitchinyellowbelliedsapsucker

Had to think about it for a minute but...I think mine's PantLicker. Although not really that obscene.

Hm I keep my English as neat as possible, most of the time. I rarely use dirty language when typing, and never when speaking. However, if I am in a bad mood, I will sometimes swear in Arabic, because it sounds much more like "swearing" and people don't understand it... :)

sharmoota - bitch

nikomak - motherfucker

Elif air ab dinich - (oh shit, don't tell this to an Arab, it means a thousand dicks in your religion)

Waj ab zibik! - um, this is a bad one, very offensive to the person... it means an infection in your dick

Sounds silly, great for venting anger, and people don't understand it :)

I'm gonna have to go with Fuck myself, but most of you probably already know that.

Oh FUCK!

For me it just depends on who i'm around. Interesting that those cursewords in arabic you mentioned seem to center around the degradation of woman and a dick. Is this accurate? There was an interesting discussion on another board where people were talking about different societies and the curses they use therin. The french seem to like the word shit. Hmmmmm how fitting.

HeXp£Øi± said:
For me it just depends on who i'm around. Interesting that those cursewords in arabic you mentioned seem to center around the degradation of woman and a dick. Is this accurate. There was an interesting discussion on another board where people were talking about different societies and the curses they use therin. The french seem to like the word shit. Hmmmmm how fitting.

French swear words, if I recall correctly, is based on religion and the Catholic sacraments.

Yes in Arabic it centers around degrading either the woman, or the man (to a greater extent). You can use either when swearing, ie call a man a bitch. In my case when I was thrown in jail I told him to go hump a goat and a thousand diseases in his dick. I don't really know how to swear to a woman though... You do not see many of them over there.

I'm not gay, but if you can do that I would be interested in observing.
It's like on a jet, they tell you in case of an emergancy to put your head between your legs and stay there.
If i could put my head between my legs, i'd never leave my house. :D

me lleva la chingada, something like "i'll be god damned" but without god in it.

chinga tu madre, go fuck your mother

pinche pendejo, fucking asshole

chinga tu madre!!! I get it, Luis, yey! (I'm learning)

All my favo(u)rites are very English, so I won't post them all. Just...

ARSE.

:D

malditos gringos........nah........i rather say.......pinches gringos :D

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.
Noise noise noise.
1 2 1 2 3 4
Noise noise noise.
Smokin weed, smokin weed.
Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
Drinkin beers, beers beers.
Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
Rollin' blunts and smokin um'
<>
15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand.
If that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe.
My jungle love.
Oh e oh e oh.
I think I wanna know ya know ya ... yeah, what.

hate to be a party pooper, but while i realize we do allow obscenity, keep it down a bit guys, think of the possible younger members/visitors. ;)

Back