Dats....just....bonkers....

Scanty

Hello fine fellows.

Can anyone come up with a really good nonsense word for me? I'm having a little book trouble right now and I've exhausted all my usual sources...
I need a name - preferably something that sounds evil (although it doesn't have to be something obviously evil, like DACKNACKPRATACTURIK or anything like that. It could be subtly evil...like.....poonins... Ok, not that. :D )

It's for a group of people. So something that sounds like a race or a tribe, would be ideal. Ta very much. :)

lol

sorry, that one made me laugh :D

I like the 'sk' idea though... *frowns in imagination-spark type of way, grabs pencil, pauses for effect*

hmm...

if anyone wants to trawl through these and see if they find anything cool, that would be lovely...*hopeful grin* :eyemouth:

Sasaneluhiel
Ahezat
Loos [i assume this must be adolf loos the arch modernist]

most of them suck big ghostbusters stylee zahooule balls i'm afraid

You know how some of the orcs in LOTR are called Urak-hai. That's cool, that's what I'm looking for. Some tribe-sounding thing.

OR...it could sound plural in the simplest sense...as in, with an 's' on the end. Which means it would have to be The something...

that last one was scary i promise.

[deep film trailer voice bloky]
it came from the dark
it's under the bed
fear the
[even deeper]
krellin
[pause bit]

*krellin jumps out*
'owight guvnor? oim a cheecky chappy..'

shit...

lol :D

can't listen to that whoreable, too late, parents, bed, can't be arsed to put in headphones, etc, you know how it is...

something that ends in 'wans' maybe...
Like...Rhuwans... except not that, cos that's wank...

Back