DC Trip Pics

FluerVanderloo

My last romp before I got sick. Figured I'd share the stories with you guys because I love you so much :D It was fun times.

crouchingstatuehiddenfrank.jpg

This is my friend Frank being attacked by a statue in the sculpture garden.

jasonshumps.jpg

Jason kept walking around singing "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas so we forced him into this one. He loved those lady's lumps.

nostanding.jpg

Me breaking the law. That's what us Rebs do in DC...wreak havoc.

wheresthecrack.jpg

This was a bell in front of Union Station. Scott there looked at it for a while the first time we saw it, and when we pulled him on he exclaimed, "Wait, where's the crack?" Not a good thing to say out loud in DC. Anyway, we had to make fun of him for thinking it's the Liberty Bell.

I am now downloading My HUmps because it is now stuck in my head...NO good can come of this.

It's one of the few that she is clearly visible, in a viewable size

Maybe she got misinformation from a certain Appalachian American (nice PC ring huh)

Gonz said:
It's one of the few that she is clearly visible, in a viewable size

I'm thinking it's because it's more of an action shot, where we get a sense of the "real Monica." In other pics she's posted, such as her high school senior pics, they're posed and it's obvious; she has the same problem as I do trying to fake a smile for a picture.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Can't imagine why you'd skip the Lincoln Memorial. :evilcool:

Ugh, don't even start me on that. BTW, there was a surprisingly awesome documentary on the History Channel last night about Camp Douglas aka 80 Acres of Hell. It was ruined only by the constant advertisements for the Lincoln doc on tonight at 8.

Inkara1 said:
That picture of you breaking the law is probably the best picture of you I've seen.

Why thank you. :D

Inkara1 said:
I'm thinking it's because it's more of an action shot, where we get a sense of the "real Monica." In other pics she's posted, such as her high school senior pics, they're posed and it's obvious; she has the same problem as I do trying to fake a smile for a picture

Yeah that's me just being an ass. Ironically I'm a decent actress, but I can not do posed shots to save my life. There went my actress-turned-model deal.

unclehobart said:
You don't need to be hanging out with boys that wear bigger earrings than you.

Used to date that kid actually. It's a weird situation but we're still good friends who piss each other off more than we should.

:D

Back