Deadly Floormats

Status
Not open for further replies.
it ain't just toyota though.

I've had some floor mats several times that got in the way.
I just quit using any.

By god TOYOTA SHOULD PAY! If companies will not protect us from the fact we are morons with no common sense, then goddamn it, courts and lawyers have to make this right! Those intellectually challenged folks need to get rich quick and use the court system for important issues like this and drive prices up for everyone so as to protect the stupid!

Grrr!

:flame:

As 'mericans we have the right to be stupid and the right to get rich quick schemes that come at everyone else's expense! It makes me sick that Toyota preys on its customers like it does! Thank god for trial lawyers! These selfless modern day saints are so vital to truth and justice for all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ippnztg3A_o&feature=related

I can understand if the driver was panicky, but why didn't the emergency operator just tell them to put the car in neutral and put on the brakes?

Even if the driver missed and put it into Park it would've been better than what eventually happened.

mechanically speaking, shifting into Park doesn't really do anything serious bad..

I cant even believe how stupid people are. I cant believe it. Cannot figure out anything for themselves.

It is...so....UNBELIEVABLE!

What is even more bizarre is the fact that one of the occupants in that car was the driver's brotherinlaw -- a CA Highway Patrol officer. They are trained to keep their heads when dealing with stressful, critical, life-threatening situations.

I don't know. It's a sad story, and there is just something strange about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back