Decisions, decisions.

What should I do?

• Stay home with the kids.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Finish your last minute christmas shopping.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Come into the quiet of the office.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shoot yourself.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Professur

Well, the boss told me that I don't need to come in tomorrow, since I don't have any jobs booked. Real nice of her. But staying at home listening to V2.0 scream and rant about how bored she is because of school vacation doesn't fill me with much joy. Neither does playing bumper cars at the mall. Sitting here at the office is nice and relaxing. ('Cept the musak, but I can usually tune that out.)

So. What should I do?

sleep in and tell v2.0 to hush her mouth or you'll return all her presents...might as well enjoy your holiday.

Professur said:
Well, the boss told me that I don't need to come in tomorrow, since I don't have any jobs booked. Real nice of her. But staying at home listening to V2.0 scream and rant about how bored she is because of school vacation doesn't fill me with much joy. Neither does playing bumper cars at the mall. Sitting here at the office is nice and relaxing. ('Cept the musak, but I can usually tune that out.)

So. What should I do?
take V2.0 to a movie...give mom a bit of a break and get some quality daddy time all in one shot :)

Well, my cross country skis, snow shoes, etc are all at the cottage, under 4 feet of snow. Likewise all my fishing gear. Ice fishing's a possibility, but the lakes haven't frozen deep enough yet. It just hasn't been all that cold a winter yet.

Leslie said:
take V2.0 to a movie...give mom a bit of a break and get some quality daddy time all in one shot :)

She'd be bored and want to leave within 15 minutes. I've tried it already.

I voted for shoot yourself but only so you don't walk into a generator turbine while walking around in a daze..:retard:

i voted stay home with the kid and spend quality time ... take her to the park, take her to the movies, do something to keep her from being bored.

Well, that was short but sweet. I'm working tomorrow. A customer just called in an installation. Dang it all.

And it get's worse. Now I've an hour+ drive to an 8:30 am full reinstall of an owner's computer, then the other job of an install more localish. Wonderful.

I also voted for the bullet but seeing what happened later can I double my vote? Don't bitch, it only gets worse.

When I hold you in my arms... and I feel my finger on your trigger... I know nobody can do me no harm...

Back