Defending your NFL choice...a good way to die

PrincessLissa

I can't seem to find an article on this, but in Denver last night a bunch of guys gathered for a Super Bowl party. The host of the party got into an argument with a guy named Rocky and ended up beating him so severly that Rocky went to the hospital and is still in serious condition.

What kind of psycho are you to beat someone almost to death over a football game?

A.B.Normal said:
A Fan (or a wannabe footballer on steroids)

I'm a Steeler's fan. I don't beat people half to death over a game. Call them what they really are...IDIOTS

I've heard of people lighting Raiders jackets and shirts on fire while people are still wearing them. Granted, in Denver the Raiders are our rival, but still...fire?

Gato_Solo said:
WTF does that have to do with the fact that they are idiots?

Nothing...Eagle fans are notorious idiots though. They had a judge and jail in Veterans stadium to deal with the idiots. They beat up Santa Clause. They cheered when Michael Irvin almost broke his neck and ended his career.

rrfield said:
Nothing...Eagle fans are notorious idiots though. They had a judge and jail in Veterans stadium to deal with the idiots. They beat up Santa Clause. They cheered when Michael Irvin almost broke his neck and ended his career.

No more than the idiots who are Browns fans...or Patriots fans, or Steelers fans, or Cowboys fans, or...I'm sure you get the picture. You wish to put faces on these idiots by associating them with 'their' team, but, in doing so, you diminish yourself. It's just like saying that all Islamics are terrorists...

Gato_Solo said:
No more than the idiots who are Browns fans...or Patriots fans, or Steelers fans, or Cowboys fans, or...I'm sure you get the picture. You wish to put faces on these idiots by associating them with 'their' team, but, in doing so, you diminish yourself. It's just like saying that all Islamics are terrorists...

Relax, I was just curious.

You an Eagles fan? :lloyd:

Back