degree exam

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Tomorrow at 5pm I'm having my MSc degree exam. As of now I'm really nervous but I'm hoping it will go away once I'm in there speaking.

I have 40 minutes to show the project, I hope to stay within that lapse of time.

Wish me luck!!

There is no luck, there is only preparedness. Knowing what I do of you from the forum, I can't imagine that you are anything less than prepared. Relax and enjoy blowing their socks off. :D

Oh my greatness!!! Of course you're going to be brilliant! You're probably one of the most focussed people I've ever 'met'! Knock them for a six babe :)

chcr said:
There is no luck, there is only preparedness. Knowing what I do of you from the forum, I can't imagine that you are anything less than prepared. Relax and enjoy blowing their socks off. :D

what he said

Everything went smooth. I was extremely NOT nervous, I even had the occasional laugh you do when you are explaining something. My family was more nervous than me, and they even thought how could I be so calm about it.

edit: I just saw some videos and I wasn't fluent at the beginning, but after 5 minutes I was extremely fluent and confident with the way I was speaking.

Say hello to the new MSc in Electrical Engineering :headbang:

Back