Did I mention

The world's recognised oldest living person is currently Edna Parker of the United States, who turned 114 in April.

I'm fairly certain I get behind her in traffic at least twice a week too.

It's this crazy newfangled device that actually lets people know you're going to turn ahead of time. that stick that comes out of the left side of the steering column in your truck is for more than just the windshield wiper control. Push the stick up and the little green arrow by the speedometer pointing right will flash... there are lights on the outside of the truck that flash along with it. Even cooler than that, if you push the stick down, there's a green arrow pointing left that flashes, and there are coinciding lights on the outside. Here's the kicker: on top of the steering column is a button with two triangles on it, one inside of the other. Push that button and both little green arrows (and the outside lights) will flash. It has the distinction of being both nifty neato AND neato burrito! :D

It's this crazy newfangled device that actually lets people know you're going to turn ahead of time. that stick that comes out of the left side of the steering column in your truck is for more than just the windshield wiper control. Push the stick up and the little green arrow by the speedometer pointing right will flash... there are lights on the outside of the truck that flash along with it. Even cooler than that, if you push the stick down, there's a green arrow pointing left that flashes, and there are coinciding lights on the outside. Here's the kicker: on top of the steering column is a button with two triangles on it, one inside of the other. Push that button and both little green arrows (and the outside lights) will flash. It has the distinction of being both nifty neato AND neato burrito! :D

That's a seldom purchased option.

Aren't turn signals used to deceive the drivers so you can get into their lane? :D

The hell you say. When did they start doing this, and when will they be available on all vehicles? And when are they gonna make an off switch for when this damn light starts blinking on your car on one side or t'other? Drives you crazier'n a outhouse rat when you get behind some asshole whose car is winkin at me.

The 1962 Ford I learned how to drive in has these newfangled turn signals (but not the nifty feature that makes them both blink at the same time). It even has a mechanism to make the turn signal quit blinking after you turn the wheel and then turn it back.

Back