disappointed in Paul Mitchell ...

nalani

so the other night I'm at my aunty's house have a beer with my her and my cousin and we're watching this martial arts competition on television ... of course we're bitching and moaning and groaning cause the judges (who area all whiteys) aren't paying attention to the artistic portion of the competitions and seem to judging on who can scream the loudest ... :rolleyes: ... anyway, we notice (since it was mentioned over and over and over again) that the competition was sponsored by Paul Mitchell Hair Systems ... the irony was that more than half of them, especially those on Team Paul Mitchell, were in desperate need of use of their sponsor's product

:D

yes .. how horrifying is that?

especially the bad hair thing .. which I am experiencing today because I ran out of my kukui nut oil *sniff* .. flyaway hair .. it sucks :(

Originally posted by samcurry
everyone knows that REDKEN is better than PMS.... :D

I only use Alterna Hemp shampoo and conditioner and Paul Brown kukui nut oil on my hair .. once in a while me and ku'u will make our own coconut oil, though we haven't done that in a long time ...

Gawd i havent used paul brown in years. I dont even know if you can still get it here in the upper states anymore.

Back