Disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJR512

*original message deleted*

Please disregard this message. The comments I made, while insightful and thought-provoking, are on an issue that simply isn't worth the trouble that would be stirred up.

Is there a smily here for "keels over on floor in agony due to amazingly intense racks of laughter pulsating throughout body"?

JJR512, I don't know you, but its become quite obvious I could really hate you. Just wanted to make sure I said that to your face. :D

Squiggy said:
wtf? You were the one that didn't think before typing. Now you take it out on Q?
By the way, it was Q who began taking it out on me, a long, long time ago. And, despite all she's said to me, and continues to say to me now (PM), I believe this is the first time I've finally told her what I should have told her that long, long time ago.

Nobody pays much attention to him Squig. He's kinda like a big zit, the kind you just want to go away, but HAVE to look at every once in a while, to see if it's still there.

Come over here and I'll show you what we can do for fun. :brow:

It really has nothing to do with this board like Justintime and Gonz said. That other thread got a hell of a lot of posts and was kept civil but at this stage of the game, I don't think that's going to continue.

:shrug: I'm not involved and it's not my decision, so whatever they decide is cool wit me. :)

JJR512 said:
Fuck off, bitch.

also, a note, this is a personal insult of the highest order. If this was your board you would surely see a big fault in that and take necessary action, why are you coming here and doing something that you yourself would frown at at your own board? i expected better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back