Do you have a personality disorder?

peterska2

Personality disorder test

I'm just waiting for the results to some through when I finsh the questions.

Might be quite scary

Please remember that this test isn't meant to diagnose you. Only a professional can do that. Below are your test results, broken down for the ten different personality disorders. You are rated "low," "moderate," "high," or "very high" probability for each disorder. Low or moderate ratings mean that you are unlikely to have the disorder. High or very high means you are more likely to have the disorder. Only a professional can diagnose a disorder, however. Scroll down past the results for recommended books that might help you.

Uh-oh :eek:

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

That's not really good.

my you are going nuts with the emode tests tonight. i believe this one was posted before.
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Leslie said:
and a few months ago it was here too.

Just take the thing and don't fret the repetitiveness. Your personality might have changed, you must take it to be constantly assured of your metal well being.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Just take the thing and don't fret the repetitiveness. Your personality might have changed, you must take it to be constantly assured of your metal well being.
I might actually be a nice person now, you're absolutely right!!! :lloyd:

:D

Buttcrackdivine said:

Yeah the first time I've actually bothered to post stuff work doing and or talking about so just do it. ;)

Well, I just took the test-but being blonde and Polish-I could NEVER figure out to copy post amd paste-or whatever-Damn this sucks

Got any answers for me on how to do this???

Mare said:
Well, I just took the test-but being blonde and Polish-I could NEVER figure out to copy post amd paste-or whatever-Damn this sucks

Got any answers for me on how to do this???

using your mouse click at the start of the text. Hold down the button and move to end of test. It will highligh blue. The release left button. Click right button over highlighted text. Click on copy. Come back here. Right click in reply box. Click paste. Hey presto.

hey after i finished the test, my computer just started laughing at me.... is that bad? :)

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Hey, I'm an attention seeker! Hey... HEY! ;)

Back