Do you like it?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tl0004t-lg.jpg

Well? :swing:

I bought it for my best friend for his brithday. His birthday is today but I gave it to him yesterday.

Story of my sneakiness in 5 min, I gotta do some actual work :D

So, I have been saying for a week or so how I have to figure out what to get him, he kept saying I didn't have to get anything, I cam ehome from the mall yesterday and told him (on ICQ) that I got frustrated trying to figure out what to get him so I didn't get him anything (but in reality I had the shirt). So, then he comes over to my house (we went out to a movie) and when he got there I gave him the card I had for him and I had to finish cleaning up cause I had just finsihed BBQing. Anyway, after I cleaned up (prolly 5-10min after I gave him the card) I said I needed to go upstairs to change my ICQ away message. I go tup there before him and hid the gift in my hand under the desk. He patiently sat on the bed waiting fo rme to finish. I finished, turned around and handed him the gift. He called me a sneaky liar or something like that and he LOVES the shirt :D

Nixy said:
So, I have been saying for a week or so how I have to figure out what to get him, he kept saying I didn't have to get anything, I cam ehome from the mall yesterday and told him (on ICQ) that I got frustrated trying to figure out what to get him so I didn't get him anything (but in reality I had the shirt). So, then he comes over to my house (we went out to a movie) and when he got there I gave him the card I had for him and I had to finish cleaning up cause I had just finsihed BBQing. Anyway, after I cleaned up (prolly 5-10min after I gave him the card) I said I needed to go upstairs to change my ICQ away message. I go tup there before him and hid the gift in my hand under the desk. He patiently sat on the bed waiting fo rme to finish. I finished, turned around and handed him the gift. He called me a sneaky liar or something like that and he LOVES the shirt :D

:headbang:

i believe ive mentioned it before but Tool is one of my all time favourite bands so yes i love that shirt. but so far my favourite shirt has a red and white pill on it :) awesome shirt i think ill have to pick that one up

Turns out that when he bought his other Tool shirt he was torn between the one he got and this one! I rock!

He said he loved it when he first say it and he loves it more the mor ehe looks at it :D

Thanks freako, I'll keep it in mind for the next special occasion (Christmas I guess)

Back