does anyone know ...

nalani

what character my avatar is?

Just wondering if he's popular on the continent ...

:D

no need to lurk ... I was just curious how popular Sanrio is on the continent ...

The dude's name is Badtz Maru and he's the baddest ass penguin on the planet! :headbang:

Never heard of it myself. I thought maybe it was a linux icon for people with a bad attitude.

Only shoyu bunnies know Sanrio characters :D

My favorite has always been Little Twin stars

sanriostore_1733_1619832

Sanrio is the company that makes "Hello Kitty" ... anyone heard of her? She's a wuss though ... I love Badtz .. he's a bad ass ... :headbang:

I love Little Twin Stars too .. shoyu bunnies? :D

Shoyu bunnies ... I think Kilo coined that term :shrug: You know them, the girls in school who had every single Hello Kitty mechanical pencil/eraser/pencil box/gum/sticker/pen/etc :D

AB - I have that one on my hd too :D

ku'u - ugh .. I hated those girls ... they had everything Hello Kitty ... and what they didn't have, they were gonna get ... punks ... hehehehehe

I have never heard of the peguin dude but I have heard of Hello Kitty :)

BADTZ MARU!!!!:headbang:

he used to by my fave-oh-ritt. i had lotsa BM stuff.

now i'm down with the HK... yes, Hello Kitty and i are THAT close... i frequently refer to her as "the HK".
"the sweetest kitten of my dreams... my very best friend forever".

sometime, one'a these days, i must start a thread in which i may chronicle my extreme OBSESSION with the HK.

Never was much of an HK fan. Just a little to sugary sweet for me.

But, I do quite like this guy...

HomeLAN said:
I still miss the adjectives girl.

I'll bring her back soon :)

ash - for some reason, I just don't see you as the Hello Kitty type :D ... I love Badtz ... he's a bad ass and very cool ... but lately I have a thing for Blu Bear from Morning Glory

Back