Does this happen to you?

Aunty Em

Then stop designing the bloody things! ;)

Attachment(s):

dilbert2040637020924.gif, 14.58kb

246_1038183855.gif

dilbert2812750020923.gif, 14.48kb

246_1038183953.gif

Theres an old thread on this board somewhere where several people went all out trying to make nauseating color schemes.

unclehobart said:
Theres an old thread on this board somewhere where several people went all out trying to make nauseating color schemes.

Looks like they succeeded! :rofl2: :rofl3:

Nah, engineers are just fine with visuals. Its when they ask computer scientists (mathmeticians) when things go wrong. Way wrong. :p

I absolutely loathe maths and I am doing engineering. Art/music have always been my strongpoints - I can't really get into maths at all, although I've done ok in the past in terms of exams results etc.

It's really fuckin' me up right now too - EVERYTHING I do has maths in it. :(

Well I was in Computer Science (Math Faculty), then decided this is just not for me, and now I'm doing Engineering instead. I have yet to decide between Chemical, Electrical, or System's Design Engineering... I will probably do Chemical :)

Last Legionary said:
You just hate a tight fit don't ya? :p

Well yes, it does suck a little. Unfortunately when your cock is 12" around you have little choice in the matter. If she is polite she won't scream too loudly... ;)

You forgot the decimal point :) I know engineers are accurate and that math doesn't go well with you, but next time put it in the appropiate location.

1.2"

I do so love making my GUIs interesting colours but I wish they had some more disgusting colours than this in visual studio. :D

Attachment(s):

shithead.jpg, 86.86kb

246_1038217465.jpg

When I worked on Ocean Express back in 1996 i had to do some maintenance in their main system. Occurs that the background color of the Input forms were all in bright lemon-green, ack :sick: . When I asked who the hell had the idea to set that colors I was given a big silence, followed by a whispered "it was....the Boss". Ouch :eek:

Back