Dog the Bounty Hunter arrested in Hawaii

spike

'Dog' Chapman Arrested in Hawaii

HONOLULU (AP) -- The man known as ''Dog the Bounty Hunter'' is under arrest in Hawaii.

US Marshals say they took Duane Chapman and the two co-stars from his reality show into custody on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy.

It all stems from the events three years ago in Mexico that made Chapman well-known enough to get his own reality show. Chapman, along with his son and a partner, captured Andrew Luster, who had fled the US after being convicted of raping three women.

After the Chapmans caught Luster, Mexican authorities demanded that they turn him over to them. They refused and they themselves were arrested. Charges have been pending against Chapman, his son Leland and the associate ever since. They posted bail, but never returned to Mexico for their court hearing.

A publicist for the star of the A-and-E series says Chapman will be ''vindicated.''

He says, ''He arrests the bad guys and he is definitely not one of them.''
http://www.knx1070.com/pages/83405.php?contentType=4&contentId=205709

It's great that he got this rapist.

Also kind of ironic that as a bail bondsman he posted bail and never showed for court. That's exactly what people have done that he goes after on his show.

I dunno if you've followed the series, but prior to becoming a bondsman, he was a real hard case, and did his share of time in lockup.

I only watched the show for the tits.

He's a *born again*.
Lived in sin and had kids with his *now* wife.
He was a criminal and did time, but when he did time he *had a vision*.

I do find it odd, though, that he skipped his court hearing. Him and his wife always yell at who ever they catch about taking *food from their kids*.....

That show irritates me. I don't need some hokey fake pro-wrestler type preaching at me whan he himself has more hypocrisies in plain sight than the people he busts. And that ol' lady of his needs a new two-word mantra: salad bar.

What hypocrisies do you mean?

I know the guy used to be a criminal and turned his life around. Is that what you're talking about?

[edit] And that ol' lady of his needs a new two-word mantra: salad bar.

I think she looks great! Her boobs are a little on the unhealthy big side, but I can't help but stare in morbid fascination!!

Round women are NOT a bad thing, as long as she grooms herself and doesn't wear moomoos and have greasy hair.

Back