Dog The Bounty Hunter

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Anyone else here watch this show? I love it. For a 51 yr old guy, he's hot. then there's his wife who's boobs take up the entire camera view. I think she should get her own postal code for those things!!

I don't even know if her cup size even registers! She's really cute, too - sassy with an attitude.
Hmm.. it's on A&E and it was on last night.

One show, they showed them getting ready to go out on a *date*(just the two of them) and she had this really cute leather outfit on - but it wasn't good enough for him. He said he likes his women to dress a little slutty. So she changed and put on a black top that was mesh from about right above the nipple and up... holy shit... even my son was giggling his pubescent head off!

I think we need to change your optical prescription.read the letters in the bottom line.

snellen.gif

I think she's pretty cute - even though she bleaches her hair. She'd be prettier without the dye, but still :)

i've never seen the show but the dude is sometimes in the news here (the show supposedly takes place in Hawai'i). one of my students said he's here on this island this week - out where my sister lives in Waimea.

Ya.. he owns Da Kine Bail Bonds. I'd SO be over there just to get a glimpse of his fine little self :D
Actually, his older son and nephew are pretty fine too :D

Back