dogs

Dave

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead ofhis tongue.
-Anonymous

If there are no dogs in
Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went.
- Will
Rogers

Don't accept your dog's
admiration as conclusive evidence that you are
wonderful. **
- Ann
Landers

There is no psychiatrist in
the world like a puppy licking your face.
- Ben
Williams

A dog is the only thing on
earth that loves you more than they love
themselves.
- Josh
Billings

The average dog is a nicer
person than the average person.
- Andy
Rooney

We give dogs time we can
spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.And in return, dogs give us their all.
It's the best deal man has ever made.
- M.
Acklam

I
wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious
cult.
- Rita Rudner

Anybody who
doesn't know what soap tastes like never bathed a dog.
- Franklin
P.

If your dog is fat, YOU aren't
getting enough exercise. **
-
Unknown

My dog is worried about the
economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can.
That's almost $21.00 in
dog money.
- Joe Weinstein

Ever
consider what our dogs must think of us?We come backfrom agrocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork,half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters
on earth!
- Anne Tyler

You
can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you alookthat says, 'My God, you're right!I never would've thought
of that!'
- Dave Barry

Dogs
are not our whole life, but they do make our lives whole.
- Roger Caras

If you think dogs can't
count, try putting three dog biscuits in your
pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.
- Phil
Pastoret

My goal in life is to be
as good of a person as my dog already thinks I
am.
-
Unknown

And as a Lab owner, you would know Dave. :)

I was just telling my fiance a story this morning about my childhood pet, Tucker. Tucker would find any way possible to escape the backyard to go traipsing the neighborhood. Although not a huge dog, he could scale our 6 foot fence without a problem. (I later figured out that he wasn't neutered and was the casanova of the neighborhood). He would always make it back by dinner.

Anyway, one day I was on the school bus home and saw him about three blocks from my house. I called to him out the window and he followed the bus to the next stop. I asked the driver if he could ride the bus and she said ok, since I was the last stop anyway and it was only a few blocks.

Every day after that, no matter what, that dog would sit at the bus stop waiting for me. The neighbors said that he had great timing; he always arrived no more than 10 minutes before the bus. I guess my dog learned how to tell time.
The only picture I have of he and I, playing in the fall leaves together:

TUCKER.JPG

I don't have any more of the dog but I have a couple photoshopped of your bro..."Auntie Em, Auntie Em..." hahaha

Back