D'oh!!

Just click on the star (I think it was a star) next to the same of the Springfield you are voting for and that'll do it.

Oh, ok, I did that so I guess I'm good :D

I voted for Tennessee just for you chic!

Does Tennessee get snow?

Pretneer ever danged winter.

Actually, SnP probably gets quite a lot more than we flatlanders do. Usually one or two inches and it rarely sticks around more than a day or two. We also get the occasional ice storm. Springfield's a good 50 or 60 miles north of where I am. I think they get more.

Pretneer ever danged winter.

Actually, SnP probably gets quite a lot more than we flatlanders do. Usually one or two inches and it rarely sticks around more than a day or two. We also get the occasional ice storm. Springfield's a good 50 or 60 miles north of where I am. I think they get more.

They better, the Simpson family gets snow where they live :p

Nix, they live in a cartoon.

I know that, I was more so getting at the place that should be picked is the place that most resembles the show in terms of weather, size, etc. etc. (obviously I know none of the REAL springfields have residents who look like the characters)...and I voted for Tennessee for you so it better atleast be similar to the show :p

If you're that worried about snowfall, MA is probably the better vote.

And by process of stereotypical elimination:
VT and OR are to green to have a nuke plant
FL, LA, MO, TN, and KY don't have enough snowfall
NJ has to many chemical plants (although the proximity to "Capital City" is there)

As for the rest, well, I don't care for MI or IL (i am an OSU fan) and I'd rather have the premier in my home state vs. CO, OH, or NE

The REAL home of the Simpsons but also have a below par police force and an Italian Mafia chapter (I just finished watching an episode)

I know that, I was more so getting at the place that should be picked is the place that most resembles the show in terms of weather, size, etc. etc. (obviously I know none of the REAL springfields have residents who look like the characters)...and I voted for Tennessee for you so it better atleast be similar to the show :p

I knew that, I was being facetious. ;)

If you're that worried about snowfall, MA is probably the better vote.

And by process of stereotypical elimination:
VT and OR are to green to have a nuke plant
FL, LA, MO, TN, and KY don't have enough snowfall
NJ has to many chemical plants (although the proximity to "Capital City" is there)

As for the rest, well, I don't care for MI or IL (i am an OSU fan) and I'd rather have the premier in my home state vs. CO, OH, or NE

Snows plenty in Kentucky. Go through Lexington in winter sometime. Note that Lexington, KY has the very nicest looking jail that I've ever seen.

Re "like the show," there is a half finished nuclear plant around 20 from Springfield, TN. The "environmentalists" got the project shut down.

Gah! A friend of mine from my ebay seller group just posted the same link stating that her husband, who works for the city of Springfield Oregon, was responsible for the writing of their video....and I've already voted.

Back