Don't kill them, please...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
"If these animal rights groups accept to adopt the cats, we would agree to pay for their neutering," DiFulco said. "But their return to the airport is out of the question."

At last. A proper response to insanity. I wonder if they'll take him up on it...

Precisely.

I have a problem. I propose to solve it. You don't like my solution. Where do you get off telling me I can't just because you don't? Either provide me a better option or STFU.

Y'know ... you could take those cats, kill 'em, clean 'em, skin 'em. The meat would feed the dogs well, and the furs could be made into coats and sold to cover the heating costs for the kennels. A win-win situation.

are there any good recipes for cat? i can't think of any culinary tradition that includes cat (outside the legend of 'disreputable chinese').

are there any good recipes for cat? i can't think of any culinary tradition that includes cat (outside the legend of 'disreputable chinese').

Weird Al Yankovic said:
Sung to the tune of Cat In The Cradle by Harry Chapin

Cat's in the kettle

Did you ever think, when you eat Chinese
It ain’t pork or chicken but a fat siamese?
Yet the food tastes great, so you don’t complain.
But that’s not chicken in your chicken chow mein.
Seems to me I ordered sweet-and-sour pork
But Garfield’s on my fork.
He’s purrin’ here on my fork.

There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon
The place that I eat every day at noon.
They can feed you cat and you’ll never know
Once they wrap it up in dough, boys:
They fry it real crisp in dough.

Chou Lin asked if I wanted more
As he was dialin’ up his buddy at the old pet store.
I said "Not today. I lost my appetite.
"There’s two cats in my belly and they want to fight."
I was suckin’ on a Rolaid and a Tums or two
When I swear I heard it mew, boys:
And that is when I knew...

There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon
I think I gotta stop eatin’ there at noon.
They say that it’s beef or fish or pork
But it’s purrin’ there on my fork.
There’s a hair-ball on my fork.

Even better with duck sauce...

It's definitely NOT Weird Al.

wiki said:
Singer Bob Rivers wrote a parody of the song, entitled "Cats In The Kettle", which plays with the stereotype that Chinese restaurants in America use cat meat to pad out their food. As with the erroneous attributions of Chapin's song to Stevens, this parody has been attributed incorrectly to "Weird Al" Yankovic - a source of irritation to Yankovic, who eschews the use of racist humor.

There are a lot of songs that people attribute to Weird Al that he didn't do. People seem to think, "if it's parody, it MUST MUST MUST be Weird Al" even though there are other parodists out there, and only half Weird Al's songs are parody. Considering I own every Weird Al song on tape, CD or vinyl except for "School Cafeteria" and "Belvedere Cruising," I think I have an idea.

Also, the ESPN.com college football Bottom 10 attributed two songs to Weird al last week that aren't his.

weirdal.com FAQ said:
I've found some songs on the Internet that are supposedly by Al, but I've never heard them on any of his albums. What the hey? Unfortunately, there are a lot of song parodies floating around the Internet being attributed to Al which are in fact done by somebody else. "Star Wars Cantina," "Windows 95 Sucks," "Living La Vida Yoda," "Combo No. 5," "What If God Smoked Cannabis," "He Got The Wrong Foot Amputated" (the list goes on and on... some of the titles are unprintable in a family-friendly web site) - these songs are NOT by Al. If you want to verify whether or not a song is actually by Al, check the Catalogue page.

Back