Don't taze me ... me!

I think I mentioned this before, but my lovely (and reasonably intelligent) wife has tazed herself. :lol:

No. It's a play on words based on that saying. It's a link to a story about someone who tasered himself.

Laughed my ass off. He went down like a sack of potatoes; and the other cops just stood there watching him flop around.

Laughed my ass off. He went down like a sack of potatoes; and the other cops just stood there watching him flop around.

if they held him back they might of hurt him, he has no control over his body at that time. he could have had severe nerve damage, or even worst torn a muscle or a ligement.

if they held him back they might of hurt him, he has no control over his body at that time. he could have had severe nerve damage, or even worst torn a muscle or a ligement.

That's funny. I always see them swarm all over other people they taze. I guess they care more about the nerves, muscles, and ligaments of those in the Brotherhood.

A brotherhood of Christian men dedicated to making the world a better place. That's all anyone needs to know.

Back