DON'T TOUCH ME!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
To funny for the Real World...

Suspected Penis Snatcher Beaten to Death

Oct 12, 9:45 am ET
BANJUL, Gambia (Reuters) - A 28-year-old man accused of stealing a man's penis through sorcery was beaten to death in the West African country of Gambia, police said.

A police spokesman told Reuters that Baba Jallow was killed Thursday by about 10 people in the town of Serekunda, nine miles from the capital Banjul.

Reports of penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, with purported victims claiming that alleged sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear in order to extort cash in the promise of a cure.

The police spokesman said many men in Serekunda were now afraid to shake hands, and he urged people not to believe reports of "vanishing" genitals. Belief in sorcery is widespread in West Africa.

Seven alleged penis snatchers were beaten to death by angry mobs in Ghana in 1997.

Geezus.....and I get worried if I don't have an erection when I wake.....I'd have a shitfit if me wotsit went walkabouts :lol2:

Mom was right.....don't shake hands with strangers

:lol2: I just realized this ended up in the KOC forum....I coulda sworn I clicked on Entertainment....:tardbang:

:yell: Could I get some mod assisstance, please!

makes you wonder whats really happening to their penises, don't it? i mean, a man doesn't just go around saying his penis is all shriveled up and whatnot....how embarrassing...gotta be something going on...sudden cold spell, perhaps?

re : don't touch me

you should take a peek in the drawer on the top left, i keep all my previous conquests there:winkkiss:
they usually don't last more than a couple of weeks or so before they end up looking like sausages that heve been over barbequed by about four hours :D
yummy:p

Re: re : don't touch me

Hey, has Mrs Bobbit moved to Africa? :confused:

LOL, I can actually see a Halloween movie made of this "Revenge of the Penis Snatchers"

Actually I wonder what the penile code is regarding this sort of thing?

Back