Don't you hate it when...

Jerrek said:
your brother hits on the same girl that you're trying to get to? :grumpy:

dontcha hate it when you realise that you're too old to be dating schoolgirls, and you're best off leaving them to your 16 year old brother after all...

Re: Re: Don't you hate it when...

nambit said:
Jerrek said:
your brother hits on the same girl that you're trying to get to? :grumpy:

dontcha hate it when you realise that you're too old to be dating schoolgirls, and you're best off leaving them to your 16 year old brother after all...
:lol: ;)

I don't have a brother. Four sisters, no brothers. My next younger sister is three years younger than me. I used to flirt with the girlfriends she brought over to the house, and I think she hated that, but at least I never hit on her boyfriends. :p

I have no brother :( I've lost some girls to friends though. And won some also. When you lost them it's really though. When you won over a friend, well you don't feel all that big...

I'd be a bit freaked out if one of my 7 or 8 year old brothers were hitting on anyone. :tardbang:

I've got a brother that's 2 years older than me, was a star football player, good looking, whole bit. I didn't mind much though, I dated a few girls that I know were just using me to get to him, but I knew it up front, so ....

Back