Doom III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii

This game is like nothing you have ever seen. Get the Alpha NOW.
You have to see it in action to understand. Simply divine.

Half-Life 2, step aside. Meet your master.

211203-d3.jpg

Genuine pic from my playtest.(Yes, those bulletholes are from my gun, they're not part of his original skin. I love the bullethole system.)
211203-doom3.jpg

I'm playtesting on a P4 2.4ghz(533fsb), 512ddr ram, ATI 9600 128mb, at 640*480, normal detail. Fps varies from 25-60. The lower pic is in the extreme lows because of heavy machinegun fire and monster animation at the same time.

IDLEchild said:
I can't find this Alpha version?

THE SIX STEPS TO DOOM III ALPHA
by Kawaii
Edited by fury

1. Wait anxiously for it to arrive
2. Hang around and see what kind of bugs arise
3. Let id Software iron out the initial bugs and release 7 patches
4. Beg your significant other to let you buy it
5. Buy your significant other something much more expensive so as to butter him/her up for the next step
6. Buy it and play it legally like everyone else will.

This guide was brought to you by Complete and Utter Nazi Germany, INC.

A.B.Normal said:
I noticed its d/l a 365MB file at .7kb/sec ,talk about boredom :nerd:
The speed increases gradually up to whatever your max is. Have patience and you shall be rewarded. I always top my speed when using BT.

nope still there. d/l it now. the first d/l is only 29kb ,once you d/l Bittorrent and oepn the 29kb file in it it starts to d/l the 365mbs.

Interesting...PC games don't even show up for me...i only get PC-kids games...fuck...this slow as fuck site doesn't help either

anybody wanna give it to me over aim?....anyone?...*crickets chirping*

IDLEchild said:
Interesting...PC games don't even show up for me...i only get PC-kids games...fuck...this slow as fuck site doesn't help either

anybody wanna give it to me over aim?....anyone?...*crickets chirping*

I can't get the bittorrent program working , the first file is only 29kb so IM me. d/ling the large 365mb file is up to you ,assuming you can get Bittorrent to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back